The Hungary Initiatives Foundation invites applications for “Conference Participation Support” Grants
Interested and qualified individuals can apply for grants up to $3,000.Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
The Hungary Initiatives Foundation is committed to strengthen the exchange of knowledge and skills between the United States and Hungary. Therefore we would like to provide an opportunity for talented, ambitious Hungarians and Americans to share their knowledge and gain new professional experiences. The Hungary Initiatives Foundation invites interested individuals to apply for grants to participate at workshops or conferences in Hungary or in the U.S.
- The application is open to Hungarian citizens (with a permanent residence in Hungary) for conferences held in the US and American permanent residents or citizens for conferences held in Hungary
- The applicant must give an oral or poster presentation at the conference
- The applicant must be associated with an academic or research institution in the US or in Hungary or must be delegates who are not fully funded by industry
- Applicants can request funding up to $3,000 per conference participation.
- Grant can be used for registration fee and travel expenses.
How to apply
In order to apply, please attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of acceptance for the presentation
- Detailed budget
- For students, researchers, fellows, interns: reference letter from supervisor.
Please send the application package via email with the subject “Conference Participation Support” to email@example.com
The grants will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until all the available funds are disbursed.
Grant awardees will be notified at least 30 days before the conference.
Should you have any questions about any aspect of this application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Conference Participation support question”.